Urban Aesthetics aims to promote health, wellness, and confidence through cosmetic aesthetic treatments and wellness coaching.
Women’s Excellence and Urban Aesthetics have joined forces to provide women affordable and convenient aesthetic services performed by a dedicated medical professional. Suzana Marku, NP-C, Founder of Urban Aesthetics aims to help women feel confident with their face and body. Introduced in 2020, Urban Aesthetics began in-home visits during a time when COVID-19 was on the rise, allowing patients to still receive specialty aesthetic services from the comfort of their own home. Fast forward to summer of 2022, Urban Aesthetics has grown and expanded their service line, and now offers these services in-office at Women’s Excellence Enhance in Royal Oak, Michigan. The new Women’s Excellence Enhance office is located at 32686 Woodward Ave, Royal Oak, MI 48073
“We’re excited to offer appointments in office and at home for our clients. This provides greater access to men and women in our community to receive comprehensive aesthetic care in a location most comfortable for them,” says Marku.
Urban Aesthetics offers:
- Botox/ Dysport – Used for cosmetics, such as wrinkles, fine lines, and crow’s feet. Botox is also used for Hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating of underarms) and migraine management.
- Dermal Fillers – Various dermal fillers can be used to create volume and smoothness in several areas of the face including lips, cheeks, nasolabial folds, glabella (in between eyes), and tear troughs (under eyes). Dermal fillers can also be used to create highly desired contoured jawlines and cheekbones.
- PDO Threading – Polydioxanone (PDO) thread uses a biodegradable polyester suture design made entirely of protein. They’re best suited for rejuvenating your skin and LIFTING sagging skin. PDO threads are utilized to offer non-invasive non-surgical midface, neck and eyebrow lifts.
- Kybella – is a quick, simple injection approved by the FDA that destroys submental (chin) fat cells without disrupting normal activities.
- Chemical Peels – Chemical peels are utilized to exfoliate the skin. A moderate peel can typically treat sun damage and age spots, mild to moderate acne scarring, the appearance of freckles, and in some cases, lines and wrinkles on the face
- Dermaplaning – Dermaplaning removes dead skin cells and “peach fuzz” on the face using a single blade. Taking off the top layer of dead skin cells helps skin care products absorb better and procedures work better. By removing the top layer of dead skin cells, dermaplaning prevents oils, dead skin, and debris from being trapped inside the follicle.
For more information or to request an appointment, please visit http://www.WomensExcellence.com/Urban-Aesthetics.