Expert care close to home. That’s what the Cancer Center for Women provides.
Cancer is more than a disease to be treated. It is life-encompassing and deserves individualized attention and expert coordination. At the Cancer Center for Women this translates into efficient care, smooth processes, family involvement on the treatment team, treatment choices tailored to the individual, and as little interruption to your day-to-day life as possible.
Friendly, understanding professionals
Individualized care for your unique needs
You will receive an individualized plan of care that takes into consideration not only your specific diagnosis but also your family history, lifestyle and general health.
Women’s Excellence offers a minimally invasive surgical approach, including Robotic Surgery. These technologically advanced approaches incorporate techniques that provide less postoperative pain, less risk of infection, less blood loss, that ultimately result in the best and fastest recoveries with the least amount of scarring. Get back to your family, your activities and your work faster!
Types of Minimally Invasive Surgeries
- Hysterectomy: Diagnostic laparoscopy
- Laparoscopic removal of endometriosis
- Laparoscopic removal of ovarian cysts
- Laparoscopic removal of adhesions (scar tissue)
- Laparoscopic removal of a tube and ovary
- Laparoscopic myomectomy (removal of uterine fibroids)
- Laparoscopic total hysterectomy (removal of uterus and cervix)
- Laparoscopic supracervical hysterectomy (removal of uterus, preservation of cervix)
- Laparoscopic uterine suspension
- Laparoscopic bladder support surgery
- Endometrial ablation (for heavy periods)
- Robotic Assisted Laparoscopic Removal of Fibroids
- Robot-assisted laparoscopic hysterectomy