PRP is a revolutionary and non-surgical treatment that uses the regenerative power of your blood platelets to promote healing, new tissue growth, & inflammation reduction.
How does PRP work?
Platelet Rich Plasma therapy is a 3-step process done in our office.
Step 1: The Blood Draw: Your provider will draw some of your blood, which is typically taken from the arm. Your blood is put into a centrifuge that spins the blood to separate the platelet-rich plasma.
Step 2: Centrifuge Isolation of PRP: The centrifuge separates the fluids in the blood and takes around 10-20 minutes. The goal is to isolate the PRP from the red and white blood cells, which is a yellowish or straw-like color.
Step 3: PRP Injections: The isolated PRP is injected into precise areas of treatment
Our PRP services include:
- Vaginal Conditions
- Stimulates healthier vaginal tissue
- Helps vaginal/vulvar redness, itching, & burning
- Relieves painful intercourse
- Treats Lichen Scleroses
- Hair Restoration
- Stimulates hair follicles
- Promotes new hair growth
- Helps thicken hair
- Slows hair loss process
- Helps with symptoms of menopause and aging
- Creates stronger orgasms
- Increases sexual desire
- Increases natural lubrication
- Treats urinary incontinence
Benefits of PRP Therapy
- Long-lasting results – PRP Treatments naturally promote long lasting results of repair & healing
- Latest technology – PRP is one of the newest, most advanced technologies in hair, skin, and feminine health rejuvenation
- No side effects! – PRP involves using a person’s own blood platelets, which allows for no side effects.